Welcome to Juliet Sailing and Diving. We look forward to hosting your liveaboard dive vacation! Below you can find documents, releases, and checklists here to make your trip preparation smooth sailing.
Required documentation for your trip:
- Passenger information form – please submit at least two weeks prior to your departure date
- Liability Release – we will ask to digitally sign the release a week or two before the trip. You can read it ahead of time here.
To help you pack:
Linens, towels, and soaps are provided, as well as tanks, weights, and weight belts. See the suggested packing list below for what you should bring with you.
Trip and Dive Insurance
Juliet Sailing and Diving will not offer refunds for charters cancelled or shortened due to adverse weather, acts of God, or events not within the reasonable control of Juliet Sailing and Diving. We strongly recommend you obtain travel insurance for your vacation, especially during hurricane season. PLEASE NOTE: It is strongly recommend you booked your travel insurance as early as possible – many insurance companies will deny claims if booked too soon before the trip’s departure (i.e. if a hurricane is named before you purchase trip insurance, many agencies will deny your claim – even if the storm isn’t yet forecasted to impact the area your trip is planned for). Some agencies we recommend are:
Dive Assure – https://www.diveassure.com 866-898-0921
DAN – http://www.diversalertnetwork.org/trip 800-446-2671
The following documents provide you with itinerary details for each destination:
Week-long (Sat – Fri) | 4-day (Fri – Tues) | 5-day (Fri – Wed) | 10-day (Fri-Mon)
St. Croix (winters 2016-2019)
Repositioning Miami to Turks and Caicos
Repositioning Puerto Rico to Miami (two weeks)
If you are planning on taking any courses while you’re on board, please fill out and return the following documents to the office:
- Diving Medical release. If the answer to any of the questions on this release is yes, we will need a doctor’s sign-off to start any coursework – which is hard to get in the middle of the ocean so help us plan ahead.
- Student registration form. Contact us to find out what specialties are available on your trip.
- Watch the applicable Risk Awareness Videos from SSI prior to boarding:
- Risk Awareness Video #1: prior to pool work (not usually applicable except for Try Scuba experiences)
- Risk Awareness Video #2: for those doing open water training dives (if you are doing open water referral or Try Scuba experiences with us)
- Risk Awareness Video #3: For certified divers taking continuing education classes with us.
Itinerary quick Reference:
|Bahamas||Florida Keys||St. Croix||Virgin Islands||Mona Island,
|Departure city||Miami||Miami||Frederiksted||Charlotte Amalie,
|Airport code||MIA or FLL||MIA or FLL||STX||STT||MAZ or BQN|
|Passport required||Yes||No||No||Yes (for BVIs)||No|
|Customs port fees||$120 cash||None||None||$80 cash||None|